We Discuss Your Roof Repair OptionsYour roof may work for decades without any issues, but eventually it will need some work. A new roof is a great way to not only improve your home’s curb appeal, but take care of any issues that you might be experiencing, including increases in energy bills or even water damage.
What to Expect When You Get a New Roof
Most homeowners have never had a new roof installed and don’t know what to expect from the process. If you need guidance, Wortham Bros Inc., is a Dallas/Fort Worth-based roofing company, and we want you to know all about your roof repair options. We break down the process and how it will affect you.
The Installation Process
- Before work begins, we’ll inspect your property and determine what needs to be done, whether it’s a full re-roofing or simple repairs.
- A couple of days before we start, a dumpster and the roofing materials will be delivered. Be sure to communicate with us so you know when to move your vehicles and other outside items that might get damaged during the installation.
- On the day of the installation, remove any pets and children from the home to avoid stress and confusion. Protect all of your valuables, including taking down fragile items off the walls and moving plants and statues away from the house. Ensure that our team members have a path to and from the house.
- The roof will be quickly installed, usually within a day or two.
- Once the roof is finished, we will walk you through what was done to ensure that the team didn’t miss anything.
- Finally, all debris, including nails and shingles, will be swept up and thrown away. When you work with Wortham Bros Inc., we’ll ensure that your home is as clean as it was before we started.