Update Siding & Restore the Beauty of Your PropertyOutside of the roof, your siding makes up most of the exterior of your property. While it is one of the most attractive features, it’s more than just the “pretty face” of your home or business. Your siding is designed to protect your interior from everything from water damage to pest intrusion to extreme temperatures.
Siding Replacement for Texas Residents
Yet, as your building ages, so will your siding. When it gets to the point where it can no longer adequately protect your home from the elements, then you’ll need to invest in siding replacement from a reliable contractor like Wortham Bros Inc.
When Is It Time to Replace Siding?
Your siding is an important part of your home’s façade. New siding can increase overall curb appeal as well as ensure that interior spaces stay comfortable all year long. How can you tell if it’s time replace your siding? Here are some telltale indications that it’s past its prime:
- You see dents or cracks caused by hail or other impact.
- It looks old and faded.
- Certain sections have begun to blister or bubble due to heat and/or moisture.
- There are signs of insect or wildlife infestation.
- Parts of the siding have begun to rot.
- Your energy costs have increased (an energy audit will help determine whether this is due to the siding or other components).