We’ll Inspect Your Roof to Determine if You Need Roof Repair or Re-RoofingMost homeowners don’t replace a roof but once in a lifetime. So, it’s understandable that you might not know when you need a new roof. There are some telltale signs that your roof is simply too old for a roof repair.
How to Tell Whether You Need a New Roof
One of the surest ways to determine if it’s time to replace your roof is to get an inspection. Wortham Bros Inc., can help you with all your roof inspection, repair and replacement jobs. Our experienced roofing contractors can spot signs of trouble as well as repair any minor issues. If we determine that repairs won’t extend the life of your roof, then we will recommend a replacement.
Signs That It’s Time for Roof Replacement
If you’re unsure whether you need to replace your roof, consider these telltale signs:
- Buckling, curling or missing shingles that are not isolated to a single area.
- Missing granules on a large percentage of your shingles.
- It looks old and worn.
- You see dark streaks from algae or moss growth.
- You see sunlight shining through the attic.
- The age of your roof is past the 20-year mark, or you see neighbors getting new roofs. Most homes in a neighborhood were built about the same time, which means that they need to be replaced on similar schedules.
Only an inspection by a qualified contractor can say with certainty that your roof needs an update. Talk to our experienced roofers today.